How I Took my Avon Biz From $200,000 to $2M in 5 Years
Using blogs, email marketing, and social media marketing, Emily Seagren has grown a $2 million Avon business in 10 years. She has a team of 1,200 Avon reps across the nation and teaches representatives how to make money selling Avon.
13 Steps to Success in Network Marketing
1. Build multiple streams of income.
2. Do what brings you joy.
3. Always learn.
4. Be courageous.
5. Learn to be as productive as possible.
6. Block out distractions – email, text, phone, social media, etc.
7. Delegate tasks to helpers or employees.
8. Invest time and money. There are no shortcuts.
9. Set boundaries with others.
10. Work on what’s most important first…what is going to grow your business?
11. Use technology as a helpful tool. Don’t hang out on it all day or be the one who answers everyone’s questions.
12. Be your best you. Know your strengths and weaknesses so you can work on yourself.
13. Track your numbers. Stats tell you how healthy your business is and if it’s growing.
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Bronze Executive Leader with over 1,200 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $88,000 of Avon products online and recruited almost 800 team members in 2017 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2017, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $2,021,700 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Silver Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2018 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.