How to Set up an Avon Fundraiser – Online Fundraising is Here!
Avon Online Fundraising is here! Watch this video to learn about setting up your Avon Fundraiser.
- Avon Fundraising Solicitation Letter
- Avon Fundraising Presentation Booklet
- Avon Fundraising Bookmark
- Avon Fundraising Tear-off Flyer
- Avon Fundraising Lead Tracker
- Avon Fundraising Phone Script – Identify Contact
- Avon Fundraising Phone Script – Set up Meeting
- Avon Fundraising Phone Script – Presentation
- Avon Online Fundraising Marketing Images
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Anew Mini Sizes
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Skin So Soft Bug Guard
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Expression Votive Set
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Herbie the Hedgehog
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Moisture Therapy
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – Skin So Soft
- Avon Fundraising Flyer – True Color
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#5 in the nation), and is a Bronze Executive Leader with over 1,600 team members nationwide (top 30 teams in the nation). In 2018, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, will sell an estimated $4 million in Avon products up from $2 million in 2017.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. This year she has sold over $96,000 worth of Avon products online and recruited over 500 team members as a result of her online marketing efforts. She also developed an on-demand training program for her team members so they can be successful too.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 10 year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Silver Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2018 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379