Pros and Cons of Being an Avon Representative
The Pros and Cons of Being an Avon Representative
- Selling Avon Pro – Avon’s Earnings Opportunity – the more you sell, the more you make!
- When you Sell Avon, you earn a great percentage (25% on beauty) on everything you sell after your first $40 in campaign sales and your earnings increase as you move toward the Premier level (guaranteed 30% on beauty) and President’s Club level (guaranteed 40% on beauty). Earn up to 50% commission on beauty when you achieve the highest sales level, Inner Circle.
- With Avon’s new Pathway to Premier incentive, new reps can earn up to $3,250 in their first 8 campaigns (16 weeks). Reps can earn up to 25% sales commission plus a $20 bonus for every $200 in award sales in a campaign plus a 10% bonus on every $1,000 in cumulative sales. When this incentive is leveraged to its full potential, new representatives can earn up to 65% profit in those first 8 campaigns. Traditional and online sales are combined to determine commission and bonus payouts.
- Selling Avon Pro – Avon’s Low Start-up Cost – Join Avon for free!
- Option #1: Sign up for free through the end of summer. As one of the nation’s top leaders, I can teach you how to be successful and profitable.
- Option #2: The 2020 Avon Bestsellers Representative kit costs $30. It is valued at $107. Even though there is a free sign up option that costs $0, I believe the $30 starter kit is the way to go! You’ll receive 5 full-size products to experience and sell for less than you spend on a few lattes. Jumpstart your new biz with top Avon favorites to explore and share with family and friends.
- Option #3: Contribute $5 or more to support the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer programs and services. We use our strong voice for causes that support healthy, positive lifestyles.
- Selling Avon Pro – You can make your dreams come true with Avon!
- Make friends of a lifetime, get the opportunity to earn luxurious vacations, and climb your way to the top of the payscale in sales and leadership to bring home a 6-figure income!
- Selling Avon Con – You are going to have to work it to earn good money selling Avon.
- Let’s be honest here. All direct sales companies require time, dedication, and investment to be successful. You can be a successful Avon Representative right from the start but you have to want it and work hard at it.
- Selling Avon Con – You may run into some competition.
- Depending on where you live, there can be a lot of local Avon Representatives or there can be few creating a need in your area. We all know women can get a little catty at times. Stay true to yourself and grow some thick skin and you will succeed in your Avon business.
- Selling Avon Con – Just like everything else in life, there will be ups and downs in your Avon career.
- You are your only competition. As I mentioned above, when you become an Avon Representative: stay true to yourself, compete only against your past performance, and always be committed to growing your business.
Start Selling Avon Today – Pros and Cons of Being an Avon Representative
Sign up to Sell Avon Online – Signing up to sell Avon online is as easy as 1-2-3! To become an Avon Representative online, follow these steps:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you sign up to sell Avon online and order sales tools, you will receive your Avon welcome package in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. If you choose the free sign up, you will not receive any materials in the mail. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!