Natural, Easy Avon Makeup Look in Less than 10 Minutes – Get Ready with Me
Hey ladies, in a hurry in the morning? Come get ready with me. Check out the products I use for a natural, easy makeup look in less than 10 minutes.
Featured Avon / The Face Shop Makeup
1. Cashmere Complexion Longwear Concealer in Cheesecake – Get cashmere-soft skin that looks as effortlessly beautiful as you do. This richly pigmented concealer provides 24 hours of full matte coverage. Formulated with antioxidant barley extract and vitamin E, it nourishes skin while giving it a flawless appearance.
2. Ink Lasting Cushion Foundation Slim Fit in Neutral Ivory – Welcome to the cush life. This innovative, ultra-portable design uses a luxurious cushion to deliver the perfect amount of foundation anytime, anywhere—with zero spill potential. But how does it work? Just press the poof into the sponge compact to soak up pigment, then apply to your face for even coverage with a second-skin feel.
3. Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator – A flawless finish! The Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator features soft, suede-like texture which blends makeup seamlessly for a flawless finish. The unique shape of our makeup blender helps eliminate visible lines and streaks.
4. Hi-Brow Sculpting Gel Medium Brown – Keep your brow game strong for 24 hours with an ultrawear tinted gel that fills and shapes to give you wow-worthy brows. The tapered micro-brush ensures precise, buildable, no-mess application, while the smudge-proof, flake-proof formula enhances the natural color of your brows with a soft matte finish. With oil-controlling clay and conditioning kiwi extract and vitamin E.
5. Tattoo Station Proof Brow Pencil in Dark Brown – Amp up your brow game with this cream-to-powder pencil, which softly defines and fills in brows for an all-day, long-lasting natural, perfected look.
6. fmg Glimmershadow Liquid Eyeshadow in Pink Topaz – Put your eyes in the spotlight with a buildable, silky cream formula that goes on effortlessly for a smooth, subtle sheen that lasts all day. Ultra-wearable, chic neo-neutral shades with ultra-fine pearls provide a soft matte sateen finish.
7. Avon True Color Love at 1st Lash Mascara – Heart-shaped, lash-hugging fibers lock onto lashes and intertwine to provide instant length and weightless volume in just one application. The Love Complex™ Formula helps to both strengthen and condition your lashes for a flawless flutter.
8. Birthday Balm Lip Crayon in Surprise – A lip crayon for every party, this butter-soft balm provides a sheer hint of color for your best nude lip ever. Plus, it’s portable, perfect for touch-ups and never needs to be sharpened. Available in shades that complement all skin tones.
About Emily Seagren, Successful Avon Representative
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#3 in the nation), and is a Gold Leader with over 1,200 team members nationwide (top 25 teams in the nation). In 2019, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold $2.6 million worth of products.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. In 2018 and 2019, Emily sold over $100,000 of Avon online each year.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all-expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 12-year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
• 2018 – $3,009,240
• 2019 – $2,575,423
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379
• 2018 – $130,634
• 2019 – $103,142
Total Personal Sales (Includes Online)
• 2013 – $230,140
• 2014 – $193,033
• 2015 – $176,480
• 2016 – $193,482
• 2017 – $186,413
• 2018 – $282,196
• 2019 – $229,482