How do you get paid selling Avon?
Watch this video to find out how you get paid by selling Avon products. When selling Avon online, you can take advantage of rapid pay to get paid daily.
How do I get paid selling Avon traditionally (any face-to-face sales)?
- Collect payment from your customer at the time of the sale. Avon no longer offers credit. You may want to consider signing up for Square, Paypal or another credit card processor to run credit and debit cards. You can also collect payment through cash apps like Venmo and Zelle.
- Collect the book price of the product + sales tax + your order processing fee (optional).
- When you submit the order to Avon, you will only be charged for the cost of the products (book price less your commission). The amount you have left over is your profit.
How do you get Paid Selling Avon Online?
- Set up direct deposit for online orders by going to My Account – Get Paid by Avon. Enter your bank information under online store earnings to get paid directly to your bank account.
- Set your online delivery preferences under Manage Business – Web Office – Personalization Tool. If you only want to accept online sales (meaning no local deliveries by you), choose direct delivery only. If you don’t mind delivering to local customers, choose both direct delivery and representative delivery.
- Orders placed for direct delivery are handled entirely by Avon. This includes collecting payment for the order plus processing and shipping the order directly to your customer. When a customer places an order in your online order cart for representative delivery, the order still needs to be submitted, paid for, and delivered to the customer.
- Direct delivery commissions are applied to your Avon account. If you owe Avon money, the commission will decrease your balance. If you don’t owe Avon any money, you will be left with a positive balance meaning Avon owes you money.
- When Avon owes you more than $5, a direct deposit initiates 2 business days after the online order is billed. Remember to be patient as the process can take 5 – 7 business days to process, ship, and see the money direct deposited in your bank account. When you have online sales daily and get rolling, you can see direct deposits from your online commissions in your bank account every day!
How do you get Paid for Building an Avon Team?
- Set up direct deposit for online orders by going to My Account – Get Paid by Avon. Enter your bank information under earnings and rewards to get paid directly to your bank account.
- When you start recruiting or building your own team of Avon Representatives, you have the opportunity to earn bonus money through incentives and a leadership deposit.
- Once you have your first team member, you will start earning 3% of their sales through a bi-weekly leadership deposit as long as you submit an order of $50 or more.
- You can earn a $20 bonus for every new team member you sign up who submits an order of $150 or more in their first or second campaign.
- When you hit more advanced levels of leadership, you can earn advancement and mentoring bonuses in the $1,000s and higher percentage of commission on your team sales.
- If you are set up for direct deposit, you will receive all leadership earnings through a direct deposit to your bank every other Friday. If you are not set up for direct deposit, you will receive your leadership earnings on a prepaid Visa card.
About Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#3 in the nation), and is a Gold Leader with over 1,200 team members nationwide (top 25 teams in the nation). In 2019, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold $2.6 million worth of products.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. In 2018 and 2019, Emily sold over $100,000 of Avon online each year.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all-expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 12-year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
• 2018 – $3,009,240
• 2019 – $2,575,423
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379
• 2018 – $130,634
• 2019 – $103,142
Total Personal Sales (Includes Online)
• 2013 – $230,140
• 2014 – $193,033
• 2015 – $176,480
• 2016 – $193,482
• 2017 – $186,413
• 2018 – $282,196
• 2019 – $229,482