Upcoming Avon Webinars
Avon Representative December 2017 Webinar for Sales & Recruiting Tips by Emily Seagren
- Description: Join on the Team Momentum monthly call to learn about Avon product updates, incentives, programs, events, and more. Learn selling and recruiting tips!
- When: Tuesday, December 12, 8pm – 9pm Central
- Cost: Free
- Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QPXspZR8TUaYOLXAL4Waqw
Avon Social Selling Simplified Show by New Avon
- Description: Join the Social Selling Show—our NEW social training monthly webinar to support you and your business. Learn the latest social media strategies designed to help you grow your business digitally.
- When: Wednesday, December 13, 6pm – 7pm Central
- Cost: Free
- Register: http://avon.com/socialselling
Avon Espira Launch Essentials Webinar by New Avon
- Description: Our new Espira hub is live on YourAvon.com featuring everything you need to boost your sales with our brand-new Health & Wellness line. This will be your one-stop shop for all things Espira. You’ll have access to detailed information about all the Boost, Glow, and Restore products, new AVON U courses and tools that provide selling tips and extensive training, webinar details, and much more.
- When: Wednesday, December 13, 7pm – 8pm Central
- Cost: Free
- Register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1168903
Avon December Virtual Sales Meeting by New Avon
- Description: Join our December Virtual Sales Meeting on Tuesday, December 19 at 8 p.m. ET and to get important information on Campaigns 3 and 4 that will get you set for the holidays and to start the New Year. Our Home Office will share details about the Espira launch, Valentine’s day, a new collection with southern charm and more. Register now with the links below to join the meeting or to listen to a replay after the meeting.
- When: Tuesday, December 19, 7pm – 8pm Central
- Cost: Free
- Register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1154401
Avon Leadership December 2017 Webinar for Recruiting & Leadership Tips
- Description: Are you ready to make some serious money with your Avon business? Join us as we discuss recruiting and leadership news, incentives, and tips!
- When: Thursday, December 21, 8pm – 9pm Central
- Cost: Free
- Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kZ7J2NLfQVC_HOMLiCcGkQ
“Since following Emily Seagren and purchasing her MMO training, my online AVON sales have increased by at least 500%. Two years ago I averaged 5 online orders a month totaling about $250. In November 2015, I had 45 online orders totaling over $2500.” ~Hazel Bowman Smith, Independent Avon Representative
“This course has changed the way I look at my business. From the very start I have always wanted to build my online sales/recruits, but I had so much to learn. Within a month of receiving this training my online sales went from about $300 per month to $800 in one month! I also had 2 self appointments during that time.” ~Jennifer Heard Horn, Independent Avon Representative
“This year I collected data and entered the information on Excel for comparison purposes in following years. I actually used information recorded from the first of the year to help in decisions later in the year. I also started using Campaign Mailer for online customers and those that are not near my home. Very happy with the increase in online orders! Many thanks!!!” ~Diane Rosloniec, Independent Avon Representative
“Hey EMILY I have 14,000 views on Google+ people are view my website and buying thanks!!!!!” ~Kenneth Odom, Independent Avon Representative
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Gold Leader with over 615 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $83,000 of Avon products online and recruited over 840 team members in 2016 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2016, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $1,270,300 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2017 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.