Avon Tips for Representatives – Online sales take time but once they get going, they quickly compound! I know I say this a lot but look at my online Avon sales stats over time below. My first blog posts were awful and as I kept blogging and marketing my Avon business, it became much easier. I get most of my website visitors through blog posts. Once I create a blog post, I promote the link through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. You can create blog posts about Avon products, incentives, the opportunity, news, and more. Use your blog to create a useful source of information for your audience.
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2008. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
- 2008: $2,700
- 2009: $4,700
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
- 2015: $67,100
- 2016: $83,300
- 2017: $88,400
- 2018: $130,600
- 2019: $102,700
Avon Brochures Online – Avon Campaign Catalogs
Avon Brochure Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs – Did you know 26 Avon Catalogs are published every year? Every two weeks a new Avon Campaign starts with new products, different sales, and great bargains in makeup, skincare, fragrance, bath & body, jewelry, and more. You can also shop Avon sales online so whether you like to look at the hard copy of the Avon brochure or you’re fine with browsing the Avon Catalog Online…you can get the same deals you would from your door-to-door Avon lady. Our representative websites switch over to a new Avon Campaign every 2 weeks! Click on the images and see the dates below as the Avon Books become available online.
- Avon Campaign 7 2020
- Avon Campaign 6 2020
- Avon Campaign 5 2020
- Avon Campaign 4 2020
- Avon Campaign 3 2020
- Avon Campaign 2 2020
- Avon Campaign 1 2020
Avon What’s New Brochures Online – Avon Demo Books – Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to when the campaign officially starts in the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers.
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment.
- Avon What’s New Campaign 9 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 8 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 7 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 6 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 5 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 4 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 3 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 2 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 1 2020
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Avon Representative Tips and Tools – Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Buffer – Automate your social media posts.
- Square – Process credit and debit cards.
- Constant Contact – Email marketing service.
- Zoom – Host Avon webinars and make screen shot videos.
- Animoto – Create Avon video collages.
- Pizap – Create photo collages.
- Mailmunch – Collect email addresses.
- Bluehost – Web hosting for your blog.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- Snapchat: www.snapchat.com/add/mle1102
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/your_avon_rep1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/
Avon Business Pages and Networking Groups
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreRockford/
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/avonstorerockford
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
Follow Avon Corporate Online and on Social Media
- Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Avon
- Avon USA Representatives on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/avonusarepresentatives/
- Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/avoninsider
- Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/avoninsider
- Avon on YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc
- Avon USA Representatives on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonUSAReps
- Avon on Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/avoninsider/
Avon Recruiting Tips
Although I focus many of my videos and blog posts on Selling Avon Online, there are also many amazing opportunities to take advantage of with the Avon leadership program. Many of the top representatives in Avon who earn a 6 figure yearly income have built successful leadership businesses by continuously recruiting, growing large teams, and teaching their team members how to do the same. I have found success in recruiting online through writing blog posts, using Buffer to automate my social media posts, customizing my Avon website to capture incoming leads’ contact information, utilizing Avon’s recruiting tools, and sharing opportunity videos.
How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
How to Sell Avon Online – Throughout my Avon career, I’ve received numerous emails and calls from Avon Representatives asking for help on How to Sell Avon Online. For this reason, I’ve created Makeup Marketing Online. Selling Avon Online requires hard work, dedication, and continuous marketing. It also takes time…you cannot build a successful Avon business overnight online or traditionally. However, once you build a solid online Avon business, you will reap the rewards and see the benefits of having repeat loyal eCustomers. My mission with Makeup Marketing Online is to help Avon representatives learn How to Sell Avon Online, How to Sell Avon Successfully, and how to use social media to boost online Avon sales.
About Emily Seagren, National Avon Leader
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#3 in the nation), and is a top national leader with over 1,200 team members nationwide (top 25 teams in the nation). In 2018, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $3 million in Avon products up from $2 million in 2017.