Avon Starter Kits 2020 Options – Join Online for FREE
Become your own Beauty Boss with Avon – Being an Avon Representative isn’t just about selling beauty products. It’s about being empowered and independent. When you join Avon as a Representative, you’re not just joining a company; you’re joining a sisterhood made up of millions of women from around the world.
We’re all about options! Join Avon for $0 – or do even more: Join our longtime support of breast cancer causes or order a starter kit to help you hit the ground running.
Avon Starter Kit Option #1 (Emily’s Recommendation): Avon Starter Kit 2020 – Cost: $30 (value over $100)
Avon Starter Option #1 – $30 Avon Starter Kit 2020 – Get a gift of our best sellers valued at up to $100 when you sign up today for only $30! You’ll receive 5 full-size products to experience and sell for less than you spend on a few lattes. Jumpstart your new biz with top Avon favorites to explore and share with family and friends.
How much does the Avon starter kit cost? The 2020 Avon Bestsellers Representative kit costs $30. It is valued at $107. Even though there is a free sign up option that costs $0, I believe the $30 starter kit is the way to go!
Avon Starter Kit 2020 – All the Bestsellers Representative
- Love at 1st Lash Mascara
- Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte
- Magix Face Perfector SPF 20
- Flourish Honey Blossom EDP
- 11 Avon Books
Avon Starter Option #2: American Cancer Society Donation from $5 – $25 – No Starter Kit Included
Avon Starter Option #2 – American Cancer Society Donation – Contribute $5 or more to support the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer programs and services. We use our strong voice for causes that support healthy, positive lifestyles. Avon has contributed more than $800 million to breast cancer crusades, educated millions about breast health, and funded nearly 20 million mammograms and clinical breast exams.
Avon Starter Option #3: Avon Free Online Sign Up – Cost: $0 – No Starter Kit Included
Avon Starter Option #3 – Avon Free Online Sign Up – No fees, no kidding. Through May 26, 2020, you can sign up to sell Avon for free! Just sign up, explore our amazing products and start earning from day one.
How do I sign up for Avon for free? Go to www.startavon.com through May 26, 2020 and use code: ESEAGREN to activate your business online today!
Activate your Online Avon Business Today!
Sign up to Sell Avon Online – Signing up to sell Avon online is as easy as 1-2-3! To become an Avon Representative online, follow these steps:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you sign up to sell Avon online and order sales tools, you will receive your Avon welcome package in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. If you choose the free sign up, you will not receive any materials in the mail. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
- Avon Starter Kit 2021
- Avon Reference Code
- Sell Avon Online – Get Paid Everyday
- How much Money do you make Selling Avon Products?
- Selling Avon vs. Mary Kay®
- Make Money Selling Avon
- Find Avon Reference Code
- Can Men Sell Avon?
- Want to Sell Avon?
- How much do Avon Reps make?
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons
- Avon 2020 Sales & Leadership Earnings Program Overview
- Pros and Cons of Being an Avon Representative
- Sell Avon Again
- Start Selling Avon Again
- How much can you make Selling Avon in 2020?
- Avon Starter Kits 2020 Options
- About Selling Avon – How does it work?
- How old do you have to be to sell Avon?
- How much can you make Selling Avon?
- Avon Starter Kit 2020
- How much do you make Selling Avon?
- How much does it Cost to Start Selling Avon?
- How to Join Avon Online
- Sell Avon Online Only
- How to Sign up to Sell Avon Online Only
- Avon Direct Marketing
- Avon Start Up Cost