Avon Representative Campaign 8 2018 Tips
Thank you to all who attended the Avon Representative Campaign 8 2018 Tips webinar! For those of you who missed it…no worries, I’ve posted the replay on YouTube.
A special thanks to beauty bosses, Ellen Compell and Shirl Papaian for co-hosting this special webinar with me.
- Avon President’s Program Sales Tracking Tool
- Avon Book Labels – Free Shipping Offer – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Free Shipping on $40 Images
- Free Avon Tips for Success
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Online Recruiting Images
- Avon Book Labels – Sign up to Sell Avon – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Prospecting Flyer – Earn $1,010 in your First 90 Days
- Build Like a Boss Incentive
- Avon Pinning Streak Incentive
- Avon Rapid Promotion Bonus
- Avon Bronze Leader Development Guide
- How I took my Avon Biz from $200,000 to $2M in 5yrs
- How to do an Avon Sample Mailing
- How I Sold $88,000 in Avon Online in 2017
- How to Advance in Title to Avon Ambassador
- Avon ALMA vs Personal Leads Part 2
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Bronze Executive Leader with over 1,200 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $88,000 of Avon products online and recruited almost 800 team members in 2017 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2017, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $2,021,700 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Silver Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2018 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.