Avon Representative Campaign 18 2018 Super Star Sales Tips
Listen to our Avon tips for campaign 18. Thank you Shirl Papaian for co-hosting! Make the most of upcoming campaigns. Don’t forget to share this with your team! =)
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon What’s New Campaign 19 2018
- Avon What’s New Campaign 20 2018
- Avon What’s New Campaign 21 2018
- Avon What’s New Campaign 22 2018
- Avon Brochures Online
- Avon Campaign 18 2018 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 19 2018 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 20 2018 Brochure Online
- Avon Share the Love Starter Kit Flyer – print this out and hand it out to at least 5 contacts per day. You may want to add the label below so they know exactly how to join your team.
- Avon Share the Love Online Recruiting Images – use these images to share in emails, social media, and texts.
- Avon Share the Love Book Labels – Use Avery 5160 or 5979 – customize these labels with your info and include them on all of your marketing materials you hand out through August 20th.
- Avon President’s Club Tracking Sheet
- Avon President’s Club Income Producing Activities
- Avon Campaign Planning Worksheet
- Avon Plan Like a Boss Worksheet
- Avon Share the Love Recruiting Incentive
- Avon Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Incentive
- Avon Double Dollars for RepFest Attendees Incentive
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Bronze Executive Leader with over 1,200 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $88,000 of Avon products online and recruited almost 800 team members in 2017 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2017, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $2,021,700 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Silver Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2018 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.