Include a Catchy Title to Identify What this Article is About – Use a Call-to-Action and Keep it Short & Sweet
Give a few sentences here about the incentive and why they should sign up to become an Avon rep. You can include answers to FAQs about becoming a rep, benefits, how the process works, etc. Here are some of the topics I like to cover in a recruiting article:
- How much can you earn as an Avon Rep?
- About selling Avon
- Pros and Cons of Being a Rep
- How you get paid
- How much it costs to sign up to be an Avon Rep
- How much it costs to run the business
- Benefits of being an Avon Rep
- Process of signing up
- What it’s like to be an Avon Rep
These are just some ideas! You may want to create various articles to answer some of the frequently asked questions I listed.
What is your Avon Reference Code?
Every Avon Rep has a reference code. This is the code leads will use online to sign up on your Avon team. Your reference code is the same as your username from your Avon eStore. Ex: my eStore is www.youravon.com/eseagren so my reference code is: ESEAGREN.
It’s important to list easy instructions on how someone can sign up on your team. If I post a lengthy article, I like to include instructions on how to sign up on my team in the beginning and end of the article. I include the following instructions in every blog post:
- Go to www.startavon.com (edit the hyperlink to include your reference code in place of ESEAGREN)
- Enter reference code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
You may want to include information about what happens next here and what they can expect.