Avon Leadership Nov 2017 Webinar Replay & Marketing Kit
Thank you to all who attended last night’s Avon Leadership November 2017 webinar! For those of you who missed it…no worries, I’ve posted the replay on YouTube.
- Avon Holiday, Selling, and Recruiting Tips
- Avon Online Marketing Tips
- Avon Double Dollars Ideas & Current Incentives
- Avon What’s New Brochures
- Avon Online Recruiting Images
- Avon Book Labels – Coupon / Free Shipping Offer – Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Prospecting Flyer – Earn $1,010 in your First 90 Days
- Avon Holiday Schedule at a Glance
- Avon Connection Card
- Avon Holiday Open House Guide
- Avon Holiday Helper Invitation
- Avon Holiday Shopping List
- Avon Cruise Like a Boss Incentive for Campaigns 20 2017 – 6 2018
- Avon Cruise Like a Boss Tracker
- Avon Double Dollars Incentive for Campaigns 26 & 1
- Avon Espira Shake Up your Sales Incentive for Campaigns 1 – 5 2018
- Espira by Avon Health & Wellness
- Avon Beauty Buzz with Emily Nov 29, 2017
- Avon Rep Nov 2017 Webinar Replay
- Avon Online Marketing Best Practices
- Avon New Rep Nov 2017 Webinar
- Marketing Avon Coupon Codes Online
- How I Earned the Avon Cruise in 3 Campaigns
- Avon Rep Tips Campaign 1 2018
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the President’s Council level (over $110,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center in Rockford, Illinois, Avon Store Perryville and is a Gold Leader with over 615 team members of Avon USA Representatives nationwide. Emily sold over $83,000 of Avon products online and recruited over 840 team members in 2016 as a result of her online marketing efforts. In 2016, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $1,270,300 in Avon products.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $100,000 in online sales by the end of the 2017 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country.