Avon Campaign 26 2018 Team Momentum Leadership Results
Below is a copy of my newsletter for my Avon team for Avon Campaign 26 2018. To Sign up to Sell Avon Online on Avon Team Momentum, please visit www.startavon.com. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN.
Congratulations on Avon Campaign 26 2018 sales! We submitted 848 orders for a total of $157,312. We had 33 new unit additions in Avon Campaign 26 2018. Our team is made up of 1 Bronze Executive Leader, 1 Gold Leader, 2 Bronze Leaders, 5 Gold Ambassadors, 3 Silver Ambassadors, 7 Bronze Ambassadors, 8 Star Promoters, and 132 Promoters.
We placed #22 in the nation among Executive Leaders of all levels in Avon Campaign 26 2018 for our total unit sales. We are #29 in the nation among Executive Leaders for year-to-date total unit award sales.
Avon Sales Levels – Join the President’s Club to Earn 40%
Did you know you only need to average $385 per campaign (campaign 1 – 26) or reach $10,000 in award sales in 2017 to make President’s Club? When you are a PC member, you are guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items on every order no matter the size the for the entire following year! Plus receive other great benefits…check out the President’s Recognition booklet on yourAvon.com under the PRP tab. Read more about President’s Club and how to sell Avon successfully by clicking here.
Earn more Money with Avon by Building a Team
Did you know all Avon Representatives can now start a team online? That means you can start a nationwide team by promoting the Avon opportunity online. Tell prospects to go to www.startavon.com and enter your reference code. Your reference code is the last part of your Avon website URL. Since my Avon website URL is www.youravon.com/eseagren, my reference code is ESEAGREN. You can also promote the Avon opportunity directly from the Social Media Center on yourAvon.com in the web office. Read more details and how to promote the opportunity by clicking here.
Avon Recruiting Tools
Avon Tips – Helpful Training
Avon What’s New Brochures
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon What’s New Campaign 26 2018
- Avon What’s New Campaign 1 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 2 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 3 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 4 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 5 2019
Current Avon Brochures
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon Campaign 26 2018 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 1 2019 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 2 2019 Brochure Online
- Avon Campaign 3 2019 Brochure Online
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Total Unit Sales
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – $28,160– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – $12,121– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Jayne H. – Strafford, Missouri – $11,356– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Missouri
4. Becky K. – Imperial, Pennsylvania – $7,087– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Pennsylvania
5. Terri M. – Chicago, Illinois – $6,114– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Illinois
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Registered Recruits (all 3 Generations)
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – 387 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Jayne H. – Strafford, Missouri – 169 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Missouri
3. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – 121 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
4. Becky K. – Imperial, Pennsylvania – 83 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Pennsylvania
5. Terri M. – Chicago, Illinois – 59 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Illinois
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Gold Leader, Avon President’s Council