Avon Campaign 23 2015 Team Momentum Top Leaders and Top Sellers
Below is a copy of my newsletter for my Avon team for Avon Campaign 23 2015. To Sign up to Sell Avon Online on Avon Team Momentum, please visit www.startavon.com. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: STARTSHERE. Only $15 to start!
Congratulations on Avon Campaign 23 2015 sales! We submitted 136 orders for a total of $34,232 in award sales!!! As of Avon Campaign 23 2015, we are a team of 210 representatives including 3 Silver Ambassadors, 1 Ambassador, 3 Star Promoters, and 19 Promoters.
A big congratulations goes out to Tracy Magisano who moved in title to Ambassador and Leslie Reid & Tricia Thomas who moved in title to Silver Ambassadors! Keep building your teams…the more team members you have, the easier it will be for you to move in title.
Avon Recruiting and Leadership Tips
- Emily Seagren’s 8 Avon Recruiting Tips
- How to Motivate New Avon Representatives
- 5 Avon Tips for Recruiting Representatives Online
- How to Make Money as an Avon Representative in Leadership
- Make More Money with Avon Leadership
Avon Leadership Incentives
- Earn your Free Trip to Mexico in Avon’s Grow to Win Getaway Leadership Incentive – Avon Campaign 23 2015 – Avon Campaign 1 2016 – We work hard all year…what better way to start 2016 than by spending some time in the warm Mexican sun?! Continue to grow your team from Campaign 23 through Campaign 1, and you could achieve a trip to an exclusive Mexican resort. Check out the support materials on yourAvon.com for more on how to achieve this beach getaway! Click here to learn more about how to earn your free trip to Mexico in the Grow to Win Getaway leadership incentive with Avon leadership.
- Earn Money with Avon in the Journey to Gold Incentive – Avon Campaign 20 2015 – Avon Campaign 26 2015 – Introducing new ways to get rewarded as you achieve the top levels of success through Advanced Leadership. Click here to learn more about how to make extra money in the Journey to Gold leadership incentive with Avon leadership.
Avon Tips – Helpful Training
Avon Online Marketing Tips
- Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- How to Post Avon Campaign 25 Brochure on your Website
- Tips on How to Sell More Avon Online
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online – 2015 Demo Books
- Avon Brochure Online – 2015 Campaign Catalogs
New Avon Representative Information
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Total Unit Sales
1. Leslie R. – Atlanta, Texas – $3,220– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
2. Megan C. – Union, Kentucky – $2,682 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Kentucky
3. Tricia T. – Alamo, Nevada – $2,269– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
4. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – $1,581- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
5. Tracy M. – Littleton, Colorado – $1,002 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Colorado
Who wants the “View from the Top” book? When you reach Ambassador, I will send you your FREE copy! Remember to make Ambassador, you need all 3 of these things to happen in the same campaign: 1) $1,000 in total unit sales (including your personal sales and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd gen sales), 2) 3 1st gen orders, and 3) personal sales of at least $200.
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Registered Recruits (all 3 Generations)
1. Leslie R. – Atlanta, Texas – 20 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
2. Megan C. – Union, Kentucky – 17 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Kentucky
3. Tricia T. – Alamo, Nevada – 17 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
4. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – 4 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
5. Tracy M. – Littleton, Colorado – 4 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Colorado
Yahoo…keep recruiting and building your team! In order for your registered recruits to count as successful reps, they must place a $50 order and pay for it on time. That’s why it’s super important to help your reps succeed once they sign up with you. Getting them to sign up is only half the battle!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Avon President’s Council, Gold Leader