- C17 Order Dates: Wednesday, July 24 – Tuesday, August 6
- C18 Order Dates: Wednesday, August 7 -Tuesday, August 20
- C19 Order Dates: Wednesday, August 21 – Tuesday, September 3
- Fri, Aug 2: See you at RepFest! Follow my journey on Facebook.
- Tues, Aug 6 @ 4p CT: Avon Campaign 17 Orders Due
- Tues, Aug 6 @ 3p CT: Avon Campaign Insider
- Tues, Aug 6: Avon Campaign 18 sales start on your website
- Wed, Aug 7 @ 7p CT: Welcome to Avon Webinar for New Reps
- Avon Book Labels – Free Shipping Offer – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Recruiting Book Labels – Use Avery 5160 or 5979
- Avon Fundraising Bookmarks
- Avon Make it Jamaica Incentive Flyer
- Avon Make it Jamaica Incentive Guide
- Avon Make it Jamaica Incentive Guide for PC and Above
- Avon Make it Jamaica Incentive Guide for Leaders
- Make it Jamaica Incentive- Earn your Trip to Jamaica for 1 or 2!
- Avon High 5 Online Incentive – Earn Unlimited $25 Bonuses
- Avon Win – Win Incentive – Earn extra bonus money on team sales!
- Avon Online Double Dollars – Take the Fast Track to President’s Club!
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon What’s New Campaign 19 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 20 2019
- Avon What’s New Campaign 21 2019
- Avon Campaign 17 2019 Product Haul
- Avon Anew Hydra Fusion Online Special
- Avon 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo
- Emily’s Avon Business Updates July 16, 2019
- Avon Ultimate Color Rep Influencer Set
- Avon Skin Care Business Builder Rep Influencer Set
- Avon All the Bestsellers Rep Influencer Set
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#5 in the nation), and is a Bronze Executive Leader with over 1,600 team members nationwide (top 30 teams in the nation). In 2018, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold over $3 million in Avon products up from $2 million in 2017.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. This year she sold over $130,000 worth of Avon products online and recruited over 500 team members as a result of her online marketing efforts.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 10 year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Her goal is to reach Silver Executive Leader, President’s Inner Circle, and over $150,000 in online sales by the end of the 2019 cycle. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
• 2018 – $3,009,240
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379
• 2018 – $129,539