Avon Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment
Avon Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment – Specially designed to smooth the look of lines around the forehead and mouth. This high performance formula contains a dual-delivery system of Retinol, for time-released line-diminishing results. Vitamins C and E and Retinol combine in this formula to provide multiple anti-aging benefits. In just 1 week, the look of deep lines are smoothed and resurfaced* 0.67 fl. oz.
Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment Benefits
• Contains retinol (#1 wrinkle-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists)
• Absorbs quickly
• Non-sticky and non-greasy
• Results visible in just one week
• Skin looks and feels younger overnight
• Helps to reveal younger, softer, more refined skin, encouraging a flawless finish
• Dual system includes retinol and vitamins C and E
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
• Fragrance-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free
How to Use Avon Anew Clinical Line Eraser Retinol Targeted Treatment
Apply 5 minutes after cleansing face. In the evening only, gently massage a pearl-sized dab over skin in an upward and outward motion, avoiding eyelids and eyes.
Product may darken over time. This will not impact performance.
Warnings; Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor.
*Based on a clinical study.
Avon Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment Reviews
As of the date of this post, Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment was rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 115 reviews. Click here to check for updated Avon Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Targeted Treatment reviews.