There are so many rewards and benefits to being an Avon Representative. Let’s take a look at the current earnings opportunity and an overview of the 2020 program.
2020 Avon Sales & Leadership Earnings Program Supporting Documents
- Avon President’s Recognition Guide
- Avon Business Update Summary
- Avon Leadership Career & Compensation Guide
Avon Pathway to Premier Program – Representatives in their First 4 Months – Earn up to $3,250
We have so many new rock-star Representatives tracking towards our President’s Recognition Program, we came up with a whole new achievement level just for you: The new Premier Level rewards Representatives who hit the $5,000 mark in annual sales with guaranteed 2020 commissions of 30% on Beauty, 20% on Fashion & Home — on every order, no minimum. And now we’re going to help you get there even faster!
Pathway to Premier Bonus Time
Our Pathway to Premier incentive helps you earn up to $3,250 in your first 8 campaigns and get you to those Premier Level earnings super-fast with two new bonuses.
- Stepping Stone Bonuses reward you with a $20 bonus for every $200 in award sales within a campaign (order $600 in a campaign, earn a $60 bonus… you get the idea!), up to a total of $500 in Stepping Stone Bonuses
- Milestone Bonuses reward you with a 10% bonus for every $1,000 in total sales during your first 8 campaigns: $1,000 in sales = a $100 bonus; $4,000 in sales = a $400 bonus; up to a $500 bonus for $5,000 in sales and a total of $1,500 in Milestone Bonuses
- All Avon.com/online store and AvonNow.com sales count
Avon Premier Sales Level – Achieve $5,000 in Sales to Earn a Guaranteed 30% Commission on Beauty Sales
Premier Level – This new level recognizes our rock star Representatives who are tracking towards President’s Recognition Program and earn $5,000–$9,999 in Award Sales. Once achieved, this level guarantees earnings and title recognition immediately and through December 31, 2020. (Go to AvonNow.com to see all the Premier Level benefits).
Avon President’s Recognition Program – 2020 Earnings Opportunity Overview – Earn up to 50% Sales Commission
Selling products to customers is at the heart of your business. Happy, satisfied customers who use our products are the foundation of a successful business. No matter how high up the success ladder you climb and no matter how large your organization becomes, everyone leads by example in the area of personal sales. When products are sold, you make money, team members make money, and everyone is inspired to continue growing their business.
2020 Avon Beauty Commission / Earnings Chart (Does not Include Fashion & Home)
- Contender: 25% (minimum of $40 in sales during a 2-week timeframe)
- Premier: $5,000 – 30%
- President’s Club: $10,000 – 40%
- Honor Society: $20,000 – 40%
- Rose Circle: $35,000 – 45%
- David H McConnell Club: $65,000 – 45%
- President’s Council: $110,000 – 45%
- President’s Inner Circle: $220,000 – 50%
The President’s Recognition Program (PRP) rewards you for excellence in personal sales with six levels of membership. Achieve $10,000 within the 2020 sales cycle and your membership begins immediately and lasts through December 31, 2020. If you achieved a PRP title in 2019, you’ll be recognized at that level through December 8, 2020.
Avon Rewards – All of the Extras You Won’t Find at Other Companies
Our recognition program just got upgraded! Avon Rewards offers more choices, better value and a way to reward yourself as you achieve with amazing gifts of your choice and charms to mark the occasion.
Avon Reward Representative Categories
- First-Year Recognition for New Representatives
- President’s Recognition Program Achievers
- Bronze Leaders & Above
- Pinnacle Achievers
Recognition Charm Bracelet
You’ll receive your choice of a new Recognition Charm or Pin (not shown) for each first-time Sales title advancement beyond your 2019 performance. If you select the charm, you’ll also receive the bracelet with your first Sales title advancement. The charm (front/back shown) or pin will be awarded upon each achievement. Shine on!
Avon Perks Program
Create your account and join Avon Representatives taking advantage of meaningful savings on popular brands. Save in categories like food, apparel, outdoors & recreation, tickets & attractions, flowers & gifts, travel, home services, and electronics. Find savings on popular retailers like: Costco, HP, Apple, and VistaPrint.
Avon Leadership Opportunity – 2020 Career & Compensation Overview
You’ve got your Avon business in high gear, crush every incentive and love living the Boss Life. You’re ready for Leadership! Share the passion for Avon, invite others to see how the Avon opportunity can work for them and start building a team. Take the business you love to the next level.
- Qualified New Recruit Bonus – You are rewarded for recruiting and developing your new Representatives within their first two campaigns. Earn a $20 cash bonus each time you sponsor a new Representative who submits a paid order of $150 or more within their first two campaigns. This bonus is paid in addition to any other bonuses you might earn on your new Representative’s orders.
- Sponsor Bonus – You are rewarded on an ongoing basis when you and your new Representatives place orders. When you sell $50 or more in a campaign, you’ll earn the 3% sponsoring bonus on the Personal Sales of all Representatives you recruited. This is paid in addition to any other bonuses you may be earning on those sales.
- Promotion Bonus – As your team grows you advance up the career plan. Beginning with the Bronze Ambassador title, you will earn a one-time Promotion Bonus the first time you promote to a new title. The bonus amount increases with each title promotion. These bonuses are paid out in four equal installments each time you maintain the requirements for your new title.
For example, when you promote to a Bronze Leader for the first time, you are eligible for a $1,500 Promotion Bonus, which is paid out in equal installments of $375 each time you maintain the requirements for your new title.
Avon Diamond Club – $1 Million+ Team Leaders Receive a Swarovski® Diamond Necklace
Meet our most dazzling reward program to date. For every million dollars in team sales, achievers earn a half-carat Swarovski® lab-created diamond on a chain necklace—the ultimate statement of success.
The Avon Diamond Club rewards Leaders for building higher team sales. Achievers earn a half-carat Swarovski® diamond* to go on an exclusive chain necklace for every million dollars in team sales. The necklace is the ultimate statement of success and will be built over time. The diamond setting is unique, meaningful and designed exclusively for Avon Leaders. The half bezel base
symbolizes the Leader’s open hand as they support their teams and nurture their development. The diamond denotes the multiple facets of the Leader’s work and team as they sparkle and shine in their business. And finally, the single prong on top represents the Leader’s achievement in reaching the top—the pinnacle of success.
About the Trainer, Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#3 in the nation), and is a Gold Leader with over 1,200 team members nationwide (top 25 teams in the nation). In 2019, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold $2.6 million worth of products.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. In 2018 and 2019, Emily sold over $100,000 of Avon online each year.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 12 year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had a built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
• 2018 – $3,009,240
• 2019 – $2,575,423
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379
• 2018 – $130,634
• 2019 – $103,142
Total Personal Sales (Includes Online)
• 2013 – $230,140
• 2014 – $193,033
• 2015 – $176,480
• 2016 – $193,482
• 2017 – $186,413
• 2018 – $282,196
• 2019 – $229,482
- Free Avon Tips: http://www.makeupmarketers.com
- Selling Avon Online: http://www.makeupmarketingonline.com
- Avon Beauty eRep: http://www.beautyerep.com
- Selling Beauty Online: http://www.sellingbeautyonline.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- Snapchat: www.snapchat.com/add/mle1102
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/eseagren
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/your_avon_rep1