5 Avon Tips For an In Style Holiday
The holiday season is upon us—so it’s time for gift-giving, togetherness, and spreading joy everywhere you go. Start this selling season off right by sharing these 5 tips with your whole team!
- Put your best face forward: When you’re face to face with your customers, you’ll want to show off the best products Avon has to offer. This means using Anew Clinical Unlimited Lashes Lash & Brow Activating Serum, InStyle’s best lash serum of 2018—so you know it’s got to be good! Pair it with Love at 1st Lash mascara, and when your customers rave about how luscious your lashes look, let them know that these two are the perfect duo to give her a glam holiday look at a price you can’t beat.
- Come up with gift ideas: It’s shopping time! You and your customers will be ready to spend, spend, spend to cover everyone on your lists. While you’re making your own list, don’t forget to help your customer fill out hers too and find the perfect Avon picks for everyone. Make sure you’re checking the Daily Holiday Inventory Report in Inventory Alerts & Service Updates to stay on top of what’s in and what’s out so you can offer alternatives if needed.
- Plan your holiday cookie spread: Who doesn’t love chowing down on holiday cookies during this time of year? Why not start planning what cookies you want to bake and then share them with your customers? When you deliver your delicious treats, have your C25 brochure handy so you can show them the holiday baking tools you used — which they can purchase to make their own holiday cookies!
- Give yourself time to slow down: The holidays are naturally very busy and can get a little hectic. Enter Espira Calm—the perfect sidekick for this season. Now, when your friends, family, and customers ask you how you’re keeping so cool while running your own beauty business, you can let them in on your little secret and convince them to try it as well.
- Make a list, check it twice: You’ll be spending time with your family during the holidays, but this is also a great time to check in with everyone on your team to really cheer each other on through the end of the year and celebrate all you’ve accomplished in 2018. You deserve it!