Avon Tips for Representatives – Online sales take time but once they get going, they quickly compound! I know I say this a lot but look at my online Avon sales stats over time below. My first blog posts were awful and as I kept blogging and marketing my Avon business, it became much easier. I get most of my website visitors through blog posts. Once I create a blog post, I promote the link through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. You can create blog posts about Avon products, incentives, the opportunity, news, and more. Use your blog to create a useful source of information for your audience.
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2008. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
- 2008: $2,700
- 2009: $4,700
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
- 2015: $67,100
- 2016: $83,300
- 2017: $88,300
- 2018: $129,539
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Avon Representative Tips and Tools – Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Buffer – Automate your social media posts.
- Square – Process credit and debit cards.
- Constant Contact – Email marketing service.
- Zoom – Host Avon webinars and make screen shot videos.
- Animoto – Create Avon video collages.
- Pizap – Create photo collages.
- Mailmunch – Collect email addresses.
- Bluehost – Web hosting for your blog.
Follow Emily Online and on Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/mle1102
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreRockford/
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/avonstorerockford
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/your_avon_rep1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/
Follow Avon Corporate Online and on Social Media
- Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Avon
- Avon USA Representatives on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/avonusarepresentatives/
- Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/avoninsider
- Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/avoninsider
- Avon on YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc
- Avon USA Representatives on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonUSAReps
- Avon on Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/avoninsider/