Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketers
Welcome to Makeup Marketers! Buy Avon Online – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online Free This website was created by Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Gold Leader, Licensed Avon Beauty Center (Avon Store) owner, and President’s Inner Circle member. Emily started selling Avon in January 2008 and lives in Rockford, Illinois. Whether you are an Avon customer, interested in selling Avon online or traditionally, or a current Avon Representative, Makeup Marketers is the place for you! It is filled with all kinds of helpful information for all lovers of Avon products. In 2019, Avon Team Momentum sold over $2.5 million worth of Avon products and placed in the top 30 teams in the USA.
Avon Brochures Online – Avon Campaign Catalogs
Avon Brochure Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs – Avon Catalog Request – Did you know 26 Avon Catalogs are published every year? Every two weeks a new Avon Campaign starts with new products, different sales, and great bargains in makeup, skincare, fragrance, bath & body, jewelry, and more. You can also shop Avon sales online so whether you like to look at the hard copy of the Avon brochure or you’re fine with browsing the Avon Catalog Online…you can get the same deals you would from your door-to-door Avon lady. Our representative websites switch over to a new Avon Campaign every 2 weeks! Click on the images and see the dates below as the Avon Books become available online.
- Avon Campaign 19 2020
- Avon Campaign 18 2020
- Avon Campaign 17 2020
- Avon Campaign 16 2020
- Avon Campaign 15 2020
Avon What’s New Brochures Online – Avon Demo Books
Avon What’s New Brochures Online – Avon Demo Books – Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to when the campaign officially starts in the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers.
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment.
- Avon What’s New Campaign 19 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 18 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 17 2020
- Avon What’s New Campaign 16 2020
Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online for FREE
Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online – With Avon’s new Pathway to Premier program, you can earn up to 65% commission in your first 4 months. Sign up for free. As one of the nation’s top leaders, I can teach you how to be successful and profitable.
- Earn up to $3,250 in your First 4 Months – New representatives can earn up to $3,250 in their first 4 months with Avon! For every $200 you sell, you earn sales commission plus a $20 bonus.
- Product Explosion – With the company being bought out by LG, we have launched some really exciting products and have so many more headed our way! Just to name a few…CHI hair care & tools, CBD oil, essential oils, Belif (Aqua Bomb is the best-selling moisturizer at Sephora), and so many more.
- National Advertising and Free Sign up – now we can advertise for recruiting nationally AND sign up as many team members as we want for free.
- Top in the Nation – Last year Team Momentum sold $2.6 million. We are in the top 25 teams in the nation! Come join us for the celebration.
Avon offers an incredible opportunity for men and women to build their own businesses! When you sell, you can make money 3 different ways: 1) selling face-to-face, 2) selling Avon online, and 3) through leadership (building your own Avon team whether it’s face-to-face or online). I suggest to my team to take advantage of all three areas of the earnings opportunity. Each has its own advantages and in my opinion, you will make the most money as an Avon Representative when you focus on building all three areas of your business. When you become an Avon Representative online, you can enjoy so many great benefits like: flexible hours, being your own boss, unlimited income, and multiple income streams.
Free Tips for Avon Representatives – How to Sell Avon Successfully
Avon Tips for Representatives – Selling Avon Online Tips Online sales take time but once they get going, they quickly compound! I know I say this a lot but look at my online Avon sales stats over time below. My first blog posts were awful and as I kept blogging and marketing my Avon business, it became much easier. I get most of my website visitors through blog posts. Once I create a blog post, I promote the link through social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. You can create blog posts about Avon products, incentives, the opportunity, news, and more. Use your blog to create a useful source of information for your audience.
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2008. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
- 2008: $2,700
- 2009: $4,700
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
- 2015: $67,100
- 2016: $83,300
- 2017: $88,400
- 2018: $130,600
- 2019: $102,700
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Avon Representative Tips and Tools – Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Buffer – Automate your social media posts.
- Square – Process credit and debit cards.
- Constant Contact – Email marketing service.
- Zoom – Host Avon webinars and make screenshot videos.
- Animoto – Create Avon video collages.
- Pizap – Create photo collages.
- Mailmunch – Collect email addresses.
- Bluehost – Web hosting for your blog.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/emily.seagren
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/avonrepemily
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/avonrepemily/
- Snapchat: www.snapchat.com/add/mle1102
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/avonrep2/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/your_avon_rep1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/
Avon Business Pages and Networking Groups
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AvonStoreRockford/
- Avon Store Rockford, Illinois Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/avonstorerockford
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MakeupMarketingOnline
- Makeup Marketing Online Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Makeup.Marketing.Online/
Follow Online and on Social Media
- Avon on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Avon
- Avon USA Representatives on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/avonusarepresentatives/
- Avon on Twitter – https://twitter.com/avoninsider
- Avon on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/avoninsider
- Avon on YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonProductsInc
- Avon USA Representatives on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/AvonUSAReps
- Avon on Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/avoninsider/
Avon Recruiting and Leadership Tips
Although I focus many of my videos and blog posts on Selling Avon Online, there are also many amazing opportunities to take advantage of with the Avon leadership program. Many of the top representatives in Avon who earn a 6 figure yearly income have built successful leadership businesses by continuously recruiting, growing large teams, and teaching their team members how to do the same. I have found success in recruiting online through writing blog posts, using Buffer to automate my social media posts, customizing my Avon website to capture incoming leads’ contact information, utilizing Avon’s recruiting tools, and sharing opportunity videos.
How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
How to Sell Avon Online – Free Avon Online Tips for Representatives Throughout my Avon career, I’ve received numerous emails and calls from Avon Representatives asking for help on How to Sell Avon Online. For this reason, I’ve created Makeup Marketing Online. Selling Avon Online requires hard work, dedication, and continuous marketing. It also takes time…you cannot build a successful Avon business overnight online or traditionally. However, once you build a solid online Avon business, you will reap the rewards and see the benefits of having repeat loyal eCustomers. My mission with Makeup Marketing Online is to help Avon representatives learn How to Sell Avon Online, How to Sell Avon Successfully, and how to use social media to boost online Avon sales.
Successful Avon Representative – About Emily Seagren
Emily Seagren has been an Avon Representative since January 2008. She sells at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), owns a Licensed Avon Beauty Center, Avon Store Rockford, Illinois (#3 in the nation), and is a Gold Leader with over 1,200 team members nationwide (top 25 teams in the nation). In 2019, her nationwide team of reps, Avon Team Momentum, sold $2.6 million worth of products.
Emily has grown her business using non-traditional methods such as social media, email marketing, blogging, videos, YouTube, and Facebook. In 2018 and 2019, Emily sold over $100,000 of Avon online each year.
In 2015, Emily was awarded the prestigious award of Avon Woman of Enterprise. The Avon Woman of Enterprise award is presented to the Avon Representative who not only is leading and growing a successful Avon business, but does so while being a role model for other Representatives through her embodiment of the Avon Values of Belief, Integrity, Respect, Trust and Humility. Among the many North America Avon business owners, Avon selects only one Representative to receive this annual award.
Emily has earned over 30 all-expense-paid trips to Hawaii, Punta Cana, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hollywood, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, Orlando, a cruise to the Bahamas, and a cruise to Alaska in her 12-year career. In July 2014, Emily had brain surgery to remove a benign tumor. She was especially grateful at this time that she had built a big Avon business that produces when she cannot work. Emily is the owner of Makeup Marketing Online. She provides free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos listed at www.makeupmarketers.com and www.youtube.com/user/
Annual Team Sales
• 2013 – $379,126
• 2014 – $513,687
• 2015 – $559,259
• 2016 – $1,272,181
• 2017 – $2,021,771
• 2018 – $3,009,240
• 2019 – $2,575,423
Annual Personal Online Sales
• 2013 – $13,813
• 2014 – $46,908
• 2015 – $67,143
• 2016 – $83,335
• 2017 – $88,379
• 2018 – $130,634
• 2019 – $103,142
Total Personal Sales (Includes Online)
• 2013 – $230,140
• 2014 – $193,033
• 2015 – $176,480
• 2016 – $193,482
• 2017 – $186,413
• 2018 – $282,196
• 2019 – $229,482